Thursday, April 19, 9:15-11:30 a.m.
Don’t miss the CEC Student Forum, THE place to be at #CEC16 for new teachers and teachers-in-training to get the most out of the convention. Get involved, meet your peers, build your network, get guidance/information on sessions, & events directly relevant to students and more:
- A keynote address on behavior management, a topic identified by students as one of their biggest challenges.
- Encouragement and motivating stories from the 2016 Clarissa Hug Teacher of the Year, Kathy Boisvert.
- Greetings & inspiration from CEC leaders and other notable names
- The CEC Student Awards, honoring the best and brightest teachers-in-training and the faculty preparing them.
- Information on how you can get more involved with CEC, your professional organization.
- Help on navigating the CEC 2016 Convention & Expo, with highlights of the sessions new teachers need. Download a quick guide of the sessions we think you’ll love!
2016 Student Award Recipients
|Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award
Ball State University, Muncie, Ind.
|Susan Phillips Gorin Award
Raul Escarpio, Ed.D.
Miami Dade College, Fla.