Want to attend CEC 2016 but having trouble convincing your supervisor to approve your trip?
We’ve got you covered with an invitation to the four-day special education event in April that will change your professional life – and how you teach your kids – forever.
Here’s what your supervisor will get in your personalized invitation to CEC 2016:
- Testimonials from special educators who wouldn’t miss CEC 2016
- A list of the evidence-based content on the hottest topics in special education
- Information about the 23 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) available
- Descriptions of networking opportunities with special educators from all over the world
- A list of 200 exhibiting companies whose products are specifically designed for your kids
Just send us an email with your name, title, and address, and we’ll send you your invitation to share with the person who makes decisions about professional development in your school or district.
Time’s slipping away to get the best prices on registration, travel and hotels, so don’t delay – send for your invitation today!